Homepage Being Updated

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 svenkill

svenkill

Staff

• Root Admin
  • 862 posts
  • Interests:Building websites and forums, helping people out with problems, gaming, golfing, playing hacky sack, snowboarding, and working on jets.
  • PC Specs:i7 @ 4.68 GHz
    16GB RAM
    Nvidia GTX 1080ti

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:37 AM

As you can tell, our homepage needs a complete overhaul. I have somebody working a little bit at a time on it right now. We are going to modernize and simplify our website to bring it up to date and make it a page that you actually would want to go to for updates.

#2 Airborne Commando

Airborne Commando

Staff Memeber

• Root Admin
  • 376 posts
  • Interests:Working long hours, lousy pay, constant peril and if you save the world every once in awhile its on a perk.

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:36 AM

Sorry for my absence, good on you Svenkill, I'll help out how I can!

#3 svenkill

svenkill

Staff

• Root Admin
  • 862 posts
  • Interests:Building websites and forums, helping people out with problems, gaming, golfing, playing hacky sack, snowboarding, and working on jets.
    16GB RAM
    Nvidia GTX 1080ti

Posted 06 August 2011 - 09:17 PM

It's going to take a long time because of my busy life, but eventually we will get this homepage redone.

#4 svenkill

svenkill

Staff

• Root Admin
  • 862 posts
    16GB RAM
    Nvidia GTX 1080ti

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:57 PM

I know it's been a long time, but I am going to work on this homepage in the coming weeks. I finally have some free time to work on it and I am determined to make our site look more presentable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users