The Journey Begins

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Airborne Commando

Airborne Commando

Staff Memeber

• Root Admin
  • 376 posts
  • Interests:Working long hours, lousy pay, constant peril and if you save the world every once in awhile its on a perk.

Posted 15 January 2012 - 07:11 PM

G'Day Everyone,

Today Pegasus Team made a start in the right direction as Jordan and I started out our Old Rebublic characters. Two Jedi Padwans set out on an adventure to build a guild. One Shadow Jedi and Jedi Knight started out saving the world of Tython while completeing their training to get their status. There were plenty of disagreements about discussions during the quests in how a situation should of been handled, more senseless bloodshed than there needed to be and enough laughs to fill the funny farm for a week and the best part, its only the beginning. We look foward to new members joining the guild and taking their place in Pegasus Team and watch the news, theres sure to be more as we progress forward and save the Republic from a bunch of arse holes trying to save the Empire! Seriously I know most of them... they ate all the cookies.

A-Comm

This post has been promoted to an article

#2 svenkill

svenkill

Staff

• Root Admin
  • 862 posts
  • Interests:Building websites and forums, helping people out with problems, gaming, golfing, playing hacky sack, snowboarding, and working on jets.
  • PC Specs:i7 @ 4.68 GHz
    16GB RAM
    Nvidia GTX 1080ti

Posted 17 January 2012 - 04:30 AM

Hey! Where's the screenshot you took?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users